Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:39:25 -0400
From:      Barry Lustig <barry@lustig.com>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        sthaug@nethelp.no, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI Failure during Amanda Backup  (Unexpected busfree)

No.  These same drives and DLT have been running on the system for the past
6 months.  First under 2.2.8, and then I upgraded to 3.1-stable.  They have
been in the same place on the SCSI chain the entire time.  The only thing
that has been changing is that da1s1e has been filling up.  It has grown from
4-5GB to almost 9GB used.

barry