Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:33:36 -0700 (MST)
From:      kf7nn1@cybertrails.com
To:        kf7nn1@cybertrails.com
Cc:        vagner@www.timandpatrick.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, cjclark@home.com
Subject:   Re: cdrecord help

I added the posix scheduler stuff to my kernel and rebuilt
and it got rid of those errors about RR-scheduler not available
as the website suggested.

Funny thing is this is a 6X write 4X rewrite and i originally tried
the 6x write as shown below, for S and G i tried it at 4X
this time and its going on about 10 minutes of doing the
dummy write without errors.

Next i will try it without the -dummy and see if it makes it
at 4X although its supposed to do 6X.

OH one more thing, I see a warning for track size
so how do i know the track size to tell it.??

E-Mail: kf7nn1@cybertrails.com or kf7nn@kf7nn.com
Date: 11-Aug-99
Time: 21:27:14

One seldom sees a monument to a committee.

This message was sent using FreeBSD Unix.