Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:26:28 +0000
From:      "Marwan Sultan" <dead_line@hotmail.com>
To:        lukel@intsikayethu.gov.za
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to create an e-mail

>On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 07:57:09AM +0200, Luke Lamla wrote:
> > Can you please assist me I am using FreeBSD for my e-mail and internet.
> > want to create e-mail using super user (root) for my employees. What
>should
> > I do or which steps should I follow to do that. I will appreciate your
> > support immediately.

Well, FreeBSD comes with sendmail. you really dunt have to do much, you can
start
with FreeBSD and sendmail "as its",
if you want to create real unix users then just use it as its, all what you
need to do
is #adduser and add your users! :) simple as this!

For clients access, either they access using pop3 service or webinterface,
Install qpopper from ports for pop3 access,
as for the webmail i recommend www.openwebmail.org

  Ofcourse there is much deep things to look at _if you want_ but not a must
  as postfix, qmail, also, you need very litl changes to /etc/mail
configuration files.

Best of luck
Marwan Sultan.