Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 05:26:05 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Mikhail A. Sokolov" <mishania@demos.su>
To:        taavi@uninet.ee (Taavi Talvik)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mirroring www.freebsd.org?

> How to mirror freebsd WEB server when sup
> is not available anymore?
Err, do you use freezer to make it poor a tea for you?;) Then in case the answer
is "no", use a) cvsup for cvsup (ftp://freefall.cdrom.com/pub/CVSup/),
you'll understand how to use it, a cutie written in modula-3, and b)
/usr/ports/www/webcopy/ (it's from ports-current, I may be mistaken, might be
it exists in ports-2.1.5), pearl based one. An advice, use it with -t1 flag,
i.e. wait maximum 1 second before next page download.

And I assume this belongs more to freebsd-hubs, than freebsd-current..

> How about updating http://www.freebsd.org/README.mirror ?

Let's annoy Mr. Hubbard together on this purpose, but not in -current ;-)

-mishania