Date:      Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:50:05 +0200
From:      Joost van Dijk <joost@amiculus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: messages from dhclient

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-questions/2005-January/071412.html
> Again, I can't promise that it will solve your problem.
>
> Bob Hall

I had a look at the document, but I am afraid that this is all way above my
head. This may also explain why my csvup.<hostname>.FreeBSD.org was finding
nothing. Not one single host I tried could be found up and running. It seems
that all FreeBSD servers were down. It is probably the firewall which is
disabling my machine. I shall see if it is possible to turn it off.

Now, it will probably take me 6 hours to find out how to do that. Whew!

Joost