Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:35:08 -0500
From:      Louis LeBlanc <FreeBSD@keyslapper.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   library call for directory path creation?

--b5gNqxB1S1yM7hjW

I know there might be a better place for this question, but here goes.

I'm working on a utility that has to, among many other things, create
directory paths, often with a series of parent directories that may not
already exist.  Solaris has mkdirp(3GEN) in the libgen library, but I
can't find a library call that will do this in FreeBSD.  Kind of like
`mkdir -p` would.

I know it would be pretty trivial to roll my own, and if I can't find it
I will.  I'm just curious if anyone knows of an *existing* library call
that would do this.

TIA
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)

Clarke's Conclusion:
  Never let your sense of morals interfere with doing the right thing.

--b5gNqxB1S1yM7hjW

--b5gNqxB1S1yM7hjW--