Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:50:25 +0200
From:      Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   strange NAT behaviour

I have upgraded from CFLAGS=-O ARCH=p2  may 17th current (both kernel
and userland) to CFLAGS=-Os (I know its NOT supported) ARCH=athlon-xp
30th June current and strange thing happend

The machine in charge is working as a NAT and machines behind that are
not able to transfer any packet longer than 1472 bytes. its seems
fragmenting is broken but on that nat machine I am able to transfer
anything...

I dont ask for help (since -Os is unsupported, but I am compiling -O
universe now so I might ask for help ;) ) just point it as interesting
behaviour... maybe some kind of bug?
and YES I have it all set properly

roman

P.S. I am not able to compile current kernel cause it says
"usbdevs_data.h cannot be made" or something like it..