Date:      Fri, 3 Dec 1999 03:52:20 +0100
From:      Pieter Westland <pieterw@euronet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache 1.3.9 + PHP 3.0.12

Hi,

I just build and installed apache+php-1.3.9+3.0.12 from the ports, but:
$ apachectl start
Segmentation fault - core dumped
/usr/local/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started
$ apache
zsh: segmentation fault  apache

I rebuild and reinstalled the port, but the problem stayed. System is
3.3-STABLE (25 november).

Can someone tell me what is happening here, and maybe how to solve this? The
package is working great, but I need access to a MySQL-database, so I have to
specify that at compile-time.

Pieter