Date:      Sun, 7 Apr 1996 00:13:38 -0600
From:      "Brent J. Nordquist" <nordquist@platinum.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port of sattrack 3.1.4 to FreeBSD uploaded

Tonight I ported sattrack 3.1.4 to FreeBSD 2.1.  I uploaded the result
to ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming.  Inside the tar is a file
called README.port that has my porting notes in it.  Feel free to
contact me if you have questions/comments.
--
Brent J. Nordquist      PLATINUM technology, inc. (ViaTech Development Lab)
nordquist@platinum.com  2600 Eagan Woods Dr., Suite 410, Eagan, MN  55121-1152

Voice +1 612 688-3033   If you can keep your head when all about you are
Vmail +1 708 620-5116   losing theirs, you clearly don't understand the
      (ext. 7806)       situation.