Date:      Sun, 14 May 1995 20:24:01 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   build of ports tree under way

(Sent to "ports" and "hackers" for wider audience -- reply only to
 "ports", please)

I just started a full build of the ports tree on thud (fresh kernel,
fresh world).  /e/thud.X11R6 and /d/thud.local are renamed to
X11R6.old and local.old, respectively, if you need something.

The "shells" subdir is already built, so people can log in (sorry
last time, Gary ;).  I installed ~rich/x/*.tgz in /usr/X11R6 too.

The actual command that is running (in /e/work/asami/ports) is:

## make -k package BATCH=yes DUDS="archivers japanese print russian
    shells smail dgd" < /dev/null > make.3 2>&1 &

I'm hoping Andrey is rebuilding archivers/russian and Jean-Marc is
rebuilding print. :)  And I'll do japanese later.

smail is taken out because it uses bash and picks up some shell
functions from my environment and bombs, I'll build it later.  And
dgd...well, we'll deal with that later too.

The packages will be (manually) copied to ftp.freebsd.org as they are
rebuilt.  The whole distfiles directory should already be on
ftp.freebsd.org.

Please test them and report any problems.  Also, I'm hoping the
maintainers of the interactive ports would build theirs.  These are
the ones that have IS_INTEACTIVE defined:

===
audio/xmcd
comms/ecu
comms/flexfax