Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2000 02:50:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris <cengland@direct.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape Communicator

Hi there,

I recently lost all the information in /usr/X11R6, among it I would assume
would be some old aout compatibility because I am no longer able to run
Netscape.

When I try to install _anything_ from sysinstall -> Configuration ->
Additional distribution sets (whether it by FTP or even off of my file
system) - it gives me an error that it cannot extract the files from the
selected Media ( maybe another problem on my part ? )

Please let me know how I can fix either of these problems, or give me some
steps on how to get Netscape back up and running.

Thanks.

PS: Please CC me, as I am not subscribed to the list from this address.

Thank you.

			-Chris