Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 04:13:17 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        grog@lemis.com (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Do you have some neat configuration files?

> > Does it look like Windows95 as well?  I haven't played with it... I'd
> > be very interested if it did.
>
> Terry, I'm getting a bit worried about you.  Has this NT stuff been
> doing funny things to your brain?

Heh.  What if I thought the target market not being tapped were people
who already had Windows do something to their brains?  The only way
to win these people over is fire with fire, IMO.

That still doesn't mean that I'd install the shell and tools myself,
only that they should be the default unless deselected in order to
win these people over.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---