Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:21:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Morten Post <mbp@nerdheaven.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New FreeBSD release?

Just had one a month ago.  Stable branch and snapshots improve every day.
Buy 4.1 and upgrade to the latest stable branch code.  Then you won't have
to wait for any release.  You'll be pretty much cutting edge with good
(amazing if you consider relative to some other OS's) stability.
	Official relases come what, every 4-6months or so?  See
www.freebsd.org/releases/

					Tim