Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:58:42 -0400
From:      Bart Silverstrim <bsilver@chrononomicon.com>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Sam Lawrance <boris@brooknet.com.au>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Greylisting -- Was: Anti Spam

On Apr 29, 2007, at 4:45 AM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

Email only, eh?  I used to send messages to my boss via webform...I
suppose that would imply that it's possible to have a message sent by
some scripts to a website, unless there's captchas or something like
that to defeat that method.

But like I said...most people would already have whitelisted vitally
important domains, or you could send periodic "keepalives" to test
the system.

-Bart