Date:      Fri, 09 Oct 1998 13:37:19 -0400
From:      Stephen Derdau <sderdau@bit-net.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sderdau@ne.mediaone.net
Subject:   ALMOST THERE !!! DHCP client

I just got my FreeBSD machine to connect over my
cable modem. " Once I get this all figured I will
		offer assistance to any one else
		who may ask for help"
any way:

Now I would like to have my cable access work similar to
the way  dial up ppp -alias works.
I use to dial in and have all my local computers
accessing over the dialup connection

I just tried it with my cable modem.

I am running isc-dhcp2 and FreeBSD 2.2.7 !!!!!
 		I didn't use two cards before
with ppp now I have two Ethernet cards
This is the last step and I can put all my computers
back together after I get this.....
I would appreciate any help......looking forward
to helping someone else ...

Hoping

Thank You !!!!

--
Thank You

/SD
FreeBSD 2.2.7-STABLE #0: Mon Aug 24 02:20:10 EDT 1998
**http://www.freebsd.org/search.html "Alot of answers found here see
FAQ's"**
***** FreeBSD IT's HARD TO BELIEVE IT IS FREE ! http://www.FreeBSD.org
*****