Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 2020 03:19:44 -0700
From:      "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
To:        "Kevin P. Neal" <kpn@neutralgood.org>
Cc:        "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>, FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>

In message <20200613154409.GA89618@neutralgood.org>, you wrote:

>T24gV2VkLCBKdW4gMTAsIDIwMjAgYXQgMTE6MDk6NDNQTSAtMDYwMCwgQGxidXRsciB3cm90ZToK
>PiBPbiAxMCBKdW4gMjAyMCwgYXQgMTE6NTQsIGRvdWcgPGRvdWdAZmxlZGdlLndhdHNvbi5vcmc+
>IHdyb3RlOgo+ID4gU2VlIGh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmZyZWVic2Qub3JnL2RvYy9lbi9hcnRpY2xlcy9t
>YWlsaW5nLWxpc3QtZmFxL2V0aXF1ZXR0ZS5odG1sI2lkcDQ0ODMyODg4Cj4gCj4gU2VlbXMgdmVy
>eSBvdXQgb2YgZGF0ZSB0b28gbWUuIEZvciBleGFtcGxlIHRoZSBmaXJzdCB0aGluZyBpdCBzYXlz
>IGlzIHRvIHdyYXAgbWVzc2FnZXMgYXQgNzUgY2hhcmFjdGVycyAgYmVjYXVzZSBub3QgZXZlcnlv
>bmUgdXNlcyBHVUkgbWFpbGVycy4gVGhpcyBtYXkgaGF2ZSBiZWVuIHJlbGV2YW50IGluIDE5OTUs
>IGJ1dCBpdCBzdXJlIGlzbuKAmXQgbm93LiBDTEkgTVVB4oCZcyBoYW5kbGUgbG9uZyBsaW5lcyBq
>dXN0IGZpbmUuCgpJZiB5b3UgaGFkIHdyYXBwZWQgYXQgNzUgY2hhcmFjdGVycyB0aGVuIHRoZSBx
>dW90aW5nIHdvdWxkIGJlIG11Y2ggZWFzaWVyCnRvIHJlYWQuCi0tIApLZXZpbiBQLiBOZWFsICAg
>ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBodHRwOi8vd3d3LnBvYm94LmNvbS9+a3BuLwoK
>ICAgIkkgbGlrZSBiZWluZyBvbiBUaGUgRGFpbHkgU2hvdy4iIC0gS2VybWl0IHRoZSBGcm9nLCBG
>ZWIgMTMgMjAwMQpfX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19f
>XwpmcmVlYnNkLXF1ZXN0aW9uc0BmcmVlYnNkLm9yZyBtYWlsaW5nIGxpc3QKaHR0cHM6Ly9saXN0
>cy5mcmVlYnNkLm9yZy9tYWlsbWFuL2xpc3RpbmZvL2ZyZWVic2QtcXVlc3Rpb25zClRvIHVuc3Vi
>c2NyaWJlLCBzZW5kIGFueSBtYWlsIHRvICJmcmVlYnNkLXF1ZXN0aW9ucy11bnN1YnNjcmliZUBm
>cmVlYnNkLm9yZyIK

Bullshit it's not relevant now/anymore!

Please wrap your lines at 75 columns and please use 7-bit ASCII only
without encoding.

Some of us never got onto the Microsoft-induced insanity bandwagon that
preached that all email messages have to be HTMLized (and thus 10,000
times more bandwidth consuming that they need to be) and also we didn't
sign up for the notion of having email, spreadsheets and other such
crap be executable... a glaring and obvious security hole.

I still use the NMH mail client, which dates from the 1980s.  It is
plain text only.  I have never been infected with anything.

Regards,
rfg