Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 2003 07:41:01 +0100
From:      Antony T Curtis <antony.t.curtis@ntlworld.com>
To:        deischen@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 1.4.1 patchset 4

--=-dDs8VP2B2jba+2JIIzr0

On Sat, 2003-10-11 at 21:05, Daniel Eischen wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2003, Antony T Curtis wrote:
>=20
> > On Sat, 2003-10-11 at 06:25, Greg Lewis wrote:
> > > I am very pleased to finally be able to announce 1.4.1 patchset 4.
> >=20
> > Built and runs here on CURRENT successfully.
> >=20
> > However, when using KSE, I did successfully make the machine panic whil=
> > running the Java2D demo.
>=20
> If you can, can you please get a backtrace?

I'll give it a try - I'll have to use another PC as the display as the
serial ports on the laptop do not work with FreeBSD.

The best I can do so far is get the vm to crash with an "Unexpected
signal 11 - looks like it needs a fast local display to tickle the
panic.

How I made it crash/panic.... While using libkse via libmap, run the
Java2D demo, go to the "Transforms" tab, set the Animation delay to
zero.

--=20
Antony T Curtis BSc     Unix Analyst Programmer
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/antony.t.curtis/

--=-dDs8VP2B2jba+2JIIzr0

--=-dDs8VP2B2jba+2JIIzr0--