Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:38:36 +0200
From:      VANHULLEBUS Yvan <vanhu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Gergely CZUCZY <phoemix@harmless.hu>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.2 racoon and NAT-T

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 02:32:48PM +0200, Gergely CZUCZY wrote:
> Hello,

Hi.

> I'd like to ask for the state of that NAT-T support in 7.2. I've seen a
> note in ipsec-tools's OPTIONS for a required kernel patch for 6.x in
> order to have NAT-T working. Is this also required for 7.2?
> If a kernel patch is needed, is a recent patch available for 7.2?
> Does racoon needs to be patched with anything not in the port?

http://people.freebsd.org/~vanhu/NAT-T/patch-natt-7.2-2009-05-12.diff
and ipsec-tools 0.7.x will work together (NOT tried with very recent
versions of stable/7, please report any problem).

A new FreeBSD patch will be needed to be able to run with upcoming
0.8.x (and with recent HEAD snapshots), and will be put in the same
location.

Yvan.