Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:57:38 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        Kerry Davis <kedavis@uswest.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install with DOS partition already in place

	Some how, don't know how, but FreeBSD didn't quite install the MBR
right. fdisk /mbr, then reinstalled Boot manager... works fine now...

				Rick

Rick's FreeBSD Help Site! http://www.1nova.com/freebsd
Ace Logan's Hardware Guide http://www.shatteredcrystal.net/hardware
***FreeBSD - The Power to Serve! http://www.freebsd.org