Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 1999 01:13:01 GMT
From:      jbg@masterplan.org (Jason George)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Add smbclient to root crunch for installs?

I guess, by this way of thinking, that using the "used-to-be-called
Rumba/now-called Sharity-light" port is also a possibility.

Comparing file sizes, it looks like Sharity (I have the older Rumba
installed) is a lot more compact than is SMBclient.

> ls -l /usr/local/bin/smbclient
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  244731 May 20  1998 /usr/local/bin/smbclient
> ls -l /usr/local/sbin/*rumba*
-r-xr-xr-x  1 bin  bin  69632 Jun  7  1998 /usr/local/sbin/rumba
-r-xr-xr-x  1 bin  bin   8192 Jun  7  1998 /usr/local/sbin/unrumba

Just some food for thought...

--Jason
j.b.george<at>ieee.org
jbg<at>masterplan.org