Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 2020 10:09:48 +0000
From:      Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
To:        freebsd-pkgbase@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD-base repository and kernel configuration

Is it possible/feasible to also include the kernel configuration name
when creating the repository with "make packages"?

I am thinking about a scenario where I have multiple kernel
configuration (e.g. for testing) and would like to install kernel/world
from a specific configuration.

Something like /usr/obj/usr/src/repo/FreeBSD:12:amd64:generic/ or
/usr/obj/usr/src/repo/FreeBSD:12:amd64/generic/

That's assuming that the world might differ when a different kernel
configuration is used, not sure if that's true, I think it's true with
regards to some package, e.g. drm-fbsd12.0-kmod.

GrzegorzJ