Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:35:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        Hakan Duran <hakan_duran@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp login failure

Page 18ish at the following URL may be helpful:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?proto=1.0&amp;apropos=0&amp;query=ppp&amp;manpath=FreeBSD+3.0-current

Try again, and let us know what your ppp prompt does (e.g. does it go all
uppercase then back down). Also, do the set log command and send the
output of your log file and also the results of your "show ccp" command.

Dru