Date:      Sat, 26 May 2007 22:09:53 -0700
From:      Robert Webb <at1webb@san.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg upgrade issues

I'm running 6.2 STABLE and I have a slight issue with the upgrade, just
a few quick questions.
Following /usr/ports/UPDATING, every step went without a hitch except

pkg_delete xorg-manpages\*

Which said that that port did not exist. No big problem there.

My real issue is that the mergebase script does not exist, is there a
howto for going through and manually merging the files? I could send the
script that shows everything, but it is about 6 Meg...