Date:      20 Jan 1997 07:27:32 -0000
From:      "malarraj malarraj" <smraj@hotmail.com>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au
Cc:        j@uriah.heep.sax.de, terry@lambert.org, rminnich@sarnoff.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem in connecting a machine in network

Dear Mike Smith,

     Thank you very much. Yes you have solved that problem.That problem was due
to as you told

     "The IRQ setting on the card does not match the Kernal's setting"

     We have changed it. Now it is working perfectly. Our one week struggle
have come to an end with the help of your diagnostic power. As a group we would
like to thank you once again. We will need your valuable help in the near
future also. Thank You.Thank you to every one who have helped us in solving
this problem.

                                 With Warm Regards,
                          Tanaka Tech Labo Development Group
                          Japan