Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 1996 16:52:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        mrcpu@cdsnet.net
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: colorls-2.1 doesn't build on -current.

 * Cksum mismatches, then:

Huh?  You have a VERY old files/md5 (pre-1995/09/15)....

 * ===>  Configuring for colorls-2.1

Did the patching work?  Hmm....

 * ls.o: Undefined symbol `_f_color' referenced from text segment
 * ls.o: Undefined symbol `_f_color' referenced from text segment
 * ls.o: Undefined symbol `_f_color' referenced from text segment
 * print.o: Undefined symbol `_f_color' referenced from text segment
 * print.o: Undefined symbol `_f_color' referenced from text segment
 * print.o: Undefined symbol `_f_color' referenced from text segment
 * print.o: Undefined symbol `_f_color' referenced from text segment

Well, I tried it here, and the patch fails due to some recent changes
to bin/ls source.  I'll fix it soon, thanks for the report.

Satoshi