Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:52:35 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: awk updated

Hi folks,

Just a quick note to warn folks that I bungled the awk upgrade a little.
I upgraded it to gawk-3.0.6, which shouldn't cause people problems, but
there was about a half-hour window, in which I got lost in the Attic,
during which world would have been broken.

If you wre unlucky enough to update your source during that time and
world breaks for you in awk, please try updating your source and
repeating your build attempt before reporting the problem to this list.

Ciao,
Sheldon.