Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 21:08:56 -0600 (CST)
From:      George Vagner <kf7nn@mutsgo.dyn.ml.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: login_getclass unknown class (fwd)

while we are on this topic, I get a wierd one similiar to this
except it says

login_getclass  unknown class wheel

and sometimes i get

login_getclass unknown class root

----- Forwarded message from Stephen A. Derdau -----

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:30:39 -0500 (EST)
From: "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@xtdl.com>
To: Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
cc: Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG,
        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Re: Re[2]: login_getclass unknown class
Sender: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

May I add since I started this...something on the website that
indicates you can search for terms login_getglass or relative terms.
The only time I ever thought of searching the archives etc was if I had
a specific term like search install , xwindows XSERVER , sendmail, ...
I didn't think of searching for error messages at all.  I am new to all
this and I do try to get the answers on my own. I have the docs handbook
etc ....installed and have used them.....even gone to the website to
get answers ,,,

I didn't mean to cause any problems I appreciate FreeBSD and these lists.
I have learned quit alot as well.  Enough to have landed a job as a
systems operator/admin.  I can get around on a UNIX system and some
people even think I know what I am doing.  I don't but it's sure
fun learning this stuff. ;-)   I am looking forward to one day be able
to contribute to FreeBSD in whatever way I can.

Really Thanks alot !!!!!!!!!!

Thank You !

Stephen A. Derdau
"So What if it is wrong. I am getting closer to the right answer!"
"If I had a nickle for every time I was wrrong , I would want a quarter
instead. :-)"

----- End of forwarded message from Stephen A. Derdau -----