Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 1998 01:45:49 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Willem Jan  Withagen <wjw@surf.IAEhv.nl>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Znyx cards

Hi,

Not quite for FreeBSD, but since were going to build FreeBSD based routers
with them I take te liberty to alsk here.

Does anybody known of a E-mail order hardware shop which will FedEX me
	1 or 2 Znyx ZX346 boards?
I'll be paying by Creditcard.

And can you give me a indication of what a card would cost.

--WjW

--
Internet Access Eindhoven BV.,  voice: +31-40-2 393 393, data: +31-40-2 439 436
P.O. 928, 5600 AX Eindhoven, The Netherlands