Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:06:22 -0500
From:      Scott Ullrich <sullrich@gmail.com>
To:        pyunyh@gmail.com
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: msk gigabit NIC missed interrupts and watchdog timeouts

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would you try latest msk(4) in HEAD? I think you can download
> if_msk.c and if_mskreg.h from HEAD and can build it on stable/8.
> Due to added interface capabilities you have to add the following
> code in the beginning of if_msk.c to build it on stable/8.
>
> #ifndef IFCAP_VLAN_HWTSO
> #define IFCAP_VLAN_HWTSO =A0 =A0 =A0 =A00
> #endif

No problem.  Just compiled a kernel containing the newest files.

> Also show me the output of "devinfo -rv | grep phy".

nas2# devinfo -rv | grep ph
                  e1000phy0 pnpinfo oui=3D0x5043 model=3D0xc rev=3D0x2 at p=
hyno=3D0

I am now testing the new kernel and it has been under load for quite a
while.  I shifted 2+ gigabytes through it and it seems OK now.

Thanks for the help !!

Scott