Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:01:24 -0500
From:      "Yarema" <yds@ingress.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Gianmarco Giovannelli" <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Web mail interface

>Hello, I'd like to know if exists a web mail interface for FreeeBSD.
>I'd like to check my accounts using a browser when I am out of home.
>
>Thanks for attention.
>
>Please cc. also to me because I am not in this list (questions) ...

Another option is Netscape's Messenger Express. It's written completely in
perl. Although there's no FreeBSD or Linux specific port I have gotten it to
work on a FreeBSD box by tweaking the install script a bit to ignore the
LDAP binaries which I don't need.

I like this better than IMP mainly cuz I don't like setting up PHP.

my $0.02

--
Yarema