Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 13:34:33 +0000
From:      chem@i-p-d.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how do I apply a fix?

Hi,

I have to apply this fix, but I dont have a clue what to do.
I have only been working with UNIX/FreeBSD for a few months now. I
have been searching the archives and the handbook for a step-by-step
tutorial, but havent found it. (doesnt mean it isnt there BTW)

Can anybody help me out, telling me what to do on a beginnerslevel or
point me in the right direction? This morning the puter had to be
rebooted because of the problem :(.

TIA
Gina van Zundert

Internet Page Design