Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:28:47 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Varshavchick Alexander <alex@metrocom.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 1G network card

Hi,

because there were no responses yet to this post, let it formulate the
other way. Need I to assign a separate IP address to 1000M card and add
special routes so the servers will be talking with it other by this card?
I guess assigning IP's is not needed here, but can you advice on how the
system should be configured that it saw and used the direct cable between
the servers?

Regards

----
Alexander Varshavchick, Metrocom Joint Stock Company
Phone: (812)118-3322, 118-3115(fax)