Date:      Wed, 17 May 2006 00:21:41 -0600
From:      "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <chad@shire.net>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Henry Lenzi <henry.lenzi@gmail.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New FreeBSD logo

On May 16, 2006, at 11:15 PM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

That was written by "Ricardo Alves dos Reis" who as far as I can tell
[1] does not hold any official capacity at the FreeBSD Foundation or
in the groups of people (committers etc) who had/have a say.  In
other words, it was one outsider's personal opinion.  It in now way
says anything about the real reasons for the whole thing.

> Yes, Chad, we all know you love the new logo.  Just quit rewriting
> history
> to pretend that religion didn't have anything to do with the change.

Please read <http://logo-contest.freebsd.org/announce.txt>; which is
the "Official" rules and explanation.  Nothing in there that I can find.

Stop rewriting history yourself.  Your post above is embarrassing as
you try and claim official status for someone's (who appears to be an
outsider) personal opinion.

Chad

> Ted

---