Date:      Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:09:48 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        "Rashid N. Achilov" <achilov-rn@askd.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multiport cards

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:44:08 +0600, in sentex.lists.freebsd.hardware
you wrote:

>On Saturday 03 March 2007 06:52, Mike Tancsa wrote:
>>=20
>> I use Lava cards and they work fairly well.  Take a look at=20
>> /usr/src/sys/dev/puc/pucdata.c
>> and you can get a sense of what works.
>>=20
>> 	---Mike
>>=20
>> >ST-lab I-142, I-152, I-160, I-180
>> >Match Tech CP4S
>
>That was first, what I have done, but I cannot search any notifications =
about=20
>ST-lab nor Match Tech in pucdata.c. There are cheapest devices, I think,=
 our=20
>company does not ravage itself with 300-600 russian rubles :->>> But I =
need=20
>working solution - I need to install new server, but I need at least 2 =
COM's=20
>on it...

I have no idea on pricing where you are, but here in Canada they are
about $50 USD new.... Perhaps cheaper on ebay.  If you are really
strapped for cash, consider a couple of cheap USB-serial adaptors. I
find the ones based on the UFTDI work best and they can be had for
fairly low prices if you shop around.

	---Mike.

Mike Tancsa, Sentex communications http://www.sentex.net
Providing Internet Access since 1994