Date:      Thu, 03 Sep 1998 22:04:13 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN PRI Support anyone?

Jan-Hinrich Fessel writes:
>--==_Exmh_-798558528P
>
>In message <199809022023.WAA00814@peedub.muc.de>you write:
>> how to test without a PRI hookup ? And without a running NetBSD system (in
>> my case).
>
>If I find someone who is actually willing and capable to do the code and if I
>find a card with docs/specs then these are problems we should probably get
>around easily...
>
>> Do you have all the documentation for the card ?
>I don't even know which card to use.  It depends on getting a card with enough
>
>documentation to start with.

ah, I see. You were just fishing. I thought this was more concrete.

Depending on the time-frame I might be interested. I've been trying to
get my ISP to replace his overloaded, ancient SUN box with a faster PC,
but he wants support for a PRI card before he'll even consider it.

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de
Work - garyj@fkr.dec.com