Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:59:19 -0600 (CST)
From:      jesse@imailbox.com
To:        Rick Knebel <rknebel@csrlink.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: install

No, you need a primary partition to install FreeBSD on. There are a couple
of utilities that can break a primary partition into two smaller primary
partitions, depending on what operating system you are using right now.
*FIPS for Windows with FAT16 or VFAT
*FIPS 1.5 for Windows with FAT32
*Partition Magic (~$60) for Either of above. Can adjust partition table in
	all sorts of ways.
*There is a shareware partition table editor, but I con't remember what it
	is called.

As for the test list, evidently, it's closed. Since you're getting this
reply, You don't need to use the test list. :P
"... that's why we need a name that's cutting edge: Like CutCo, or
EdgeCom, InterSlice...."
        Jesse Kipp, zaphod@imailbox.com