Date:      20 Oct 2002 16:02:01 -0500
From:      Mat Branyon <matbranyon@eatel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tv capture

I'm trying to get tv capture to work on my freebsd computer, and I think
I am running into just one, but it might be two.  the first error is
when i run #kldload bktr :

kldload: can't load ./bktr.ko: Exec format error

the second is when i try to run >fxtv :

open("/dev/bktr0") failed: Device not configured

ive recompiled the kernel, but only to add support for wine.
attached are also the output of uname -a and dmesg (the part relating to
bktr) respectively...

FreeBSD locke.home.lan 4.6-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE #1: Wed Sep 25
19:51:07 CDT 2002     mat@locke.home.lan:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LOCKE
i386

link_elf: symbol bktr_has_stored_addresses undefined
link_elf: symbol bktr_has_stored_addresses undefined

thanks
--mat