Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:30:01 -0500
From:      "Sandro Mancuso" <sandromancuso@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FOLLOWUP: MAKE BUILDKERNEL fails -- building a generic kernel works

Sorry, I take that back.  Everything is fine now, It was my bad: I was
toying in the kernel, and I commented out all the printer port stuff,
because I'm not using it at all.  Somehow, I skipped one line, and
didn't comment it... Note to self: keep this stuff for in the mornings
and not late at night.=20