Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:10:57 +0100
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        Pascal Hofstee <daeron@shadowmere.student.utwente.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ANSI C++  long long issues

On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 12:59:22AM +0100, Pascal Hofstee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After returning from a month long vacation, i updated my CURRENT system to
> the recent CVS. After this update my Mozilla Tinderbox-builds seem to
> suffer from a configure complaining my C++ compiler has a "-pedanctic
> long long" bug.
Hi!

Don't you happen to use the --enable-long-long-warning option in the
configure step? I do not use it for one because the "official" Mozilla
tinderboxes do not use it either. (I also use --disable-pedantic but that is
another matter) and Mozilla has always built well. (and during the last
period it actually works <g>)

On a semi-related note, have you managed to get the new NSS compiled and
working? Now it is possible to have SSL support in Mozilla, for example, but
test builds do not include this normally. I will try it today (again) after
a successfull system upgrade yesterday.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM