Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 2015 14:52:13 -0500
From:      Brandon Allbery <allbery.b@gmail.com>
To:        Joel Dahl <joel@vnode.se>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd-update and hang during reboot

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Joel Dahl <joel@vnode.se> wrote:

> Is anyone working on fixing this?

People are still trying to figure out wtf is going on so they *can* fix it.
Several things have been tried and found not to be related. As much
information as possible about the machine and kernel configuration on the
machines where it happens would be helpful.

(note that I am not one of the people working --- or able to work --- on
it, so don't send it to me personally. I've just been following it.)

allbery.b@gmail.com                                  ballbery@sinenomine.net