Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 04:39:23 +0100
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   'Coolest' development tool of the day??

If you had to choose, what development tool (for any language, but runnable
under BSD/Unix) do you think is the most innovative, useful, clever, or
forward-thinking, as of right now?

This includes whole IDE's and platforms as well as smaller tools that work
within the context of a broader platform or group of tools.  Linux-runnable
ports are OK.  :-)

NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.