Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 2002 19:05:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Adam D. Gorski" <agorski@engin.umich.edu>
To:        John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SB problem (was: Cat'ing /dev/audio)

Well, I re-compiled mpg123 for i386, but it's still crackling... did you
mean that I should recompile my whole system form the bottom up? I hope
not...

- Adam

::my current supposition is a math error, because i know that gcc with the
::more specialized cpu architecture setups isnt particularly well tested,
::and it's tested even less on freebsd! furthermore, preparing oggs and
::mp3's for play is a math intensive process, so any goof ups in the math
::code would be painfully evident.
::
::but, i am guessing.
::
::
::
::> Rahul
::>
::
::--
::
::John L. Utz III
::john@utzweb.net
::
::Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life
::
::