Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 14:55:00 -0700
From:      Insite Productions <insite@pacificnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   were is the stable download

First of all I am in the contest http://wwww.advanced.org/thinkquest. We are
taking people inside the computer and examining how they work. I want to
include the sorce code for your product with links to your site and your
lincence agreement. Were is the newest coppy of stable code. Thank you so
much for your help. This company is sponsoring me for email and web time
that is wehy i am uing there email.

Steve Kessler
Steven Kessler Insite Productions Sales and Customer Service
INSITE PRODUCTIONS THE INSITFULL WAY TO HAVE YOUR WEB PAGE DONE!