Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:54:48 -0800
From:      "Jake Khuon" <khuon@NEEBU.Net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   an driver lockup with linux-mozilla

This is hard to debug but it seems to be reproducable.  I get a hard lockup
of the machine when I'm running the latest nightly build of linux-mozilla
(1.7a) and accessing a webpage with a large amount of images.  This doesn't
seem to happen with the native mozilla.  Whatever it is, it happens so
quickly that I get no kernel debug or warning messages at all.  Any ideas on
how I might go about further debugging?

--
 | Packet Plumber, Network Engineers     /| / [~ [~ |) | | --------------- |