Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:47:42 +0100
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        Kevin Glick <glitch@ridiculum.woohaw.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPSec to Windows 9x, 2k and XP

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 02:55:34PM -0700, Kevin Glick wrote:
> Just wondering if anybody has gotten FreeBSD's IPSec working with any
> version of Windows.  I'd love to see the config's if you've got them.

Yeah, I had it a while ago, but it was just for playing with, not for
any serious use, so sorry, I don't have the configs anymore.

> I've looked for some How-To documents, but haven't come up with much.

A quick Google for ``ipsec windows freebsd'' came up with:
http://www.wiretapped.net/~fyre/ipsec/ -- this looks rather
comprehensive, it's not the guide I followed, however.

> I'm not sure what I'd need to get it to work with 9x.  Any takers?

I'm not certain, but I don't know that it's possible with anything
pre-2000.

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--=20
Don't get suckered in by the comments -- they can be terribly
misleading.  Debug only code.
		-- Dave Storer
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jab:lewiz@jabber.org | url:http://lewiz.net |-

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM