Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 1996 19:33:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Matthew Stein <matt@bdd.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ghostscript4, and Libz

On Thu, 22 Aug 1996, Matthew Stein wrote:

> I noticed this problem go by a little while ago, but can't find it in the
> mailing list archives.  The ghostscript4 port seems to require
> '/devel/libz/'...which was just removed from the ports tree.
>
> Is this the same problem that went by a week or so ago?  If so, what was
> the solution?  If not, has anyone seen this?

I got it fixed, except I can't yet figure out how to test it.  It compiles
cleanly.  I sent mail to Andreas Klemm, the port's author, asking about
this, and just as soon as I get it tested for functionality, in it goes.
The port is sitting in my home dir on freefall, and Satoshi already
doublechecked the rest.

Maybe I ought to mail off to Aladdin, and ask them about test procedures.
Yeah, I'll do that.  If you come up with a method to test the libz
functionality, you could let me know ...

> --
> mat.

> | Network Design                                 phone:  +1 519 823-8577 |
> | ButtonDown Digital                               fax:  +1 519 823-9556 |

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |