Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:23:19 +0200
From:      Citi Bank Online <onlinealert.sm@replies.em.web-citi.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Online Alert: Useful financial information from Citi Online

          Your Online Banking Alert | Please add Citi Bank to your e-mail
                                           address book to ensure receipt
   [1]CitiBank
               [2]Citi Online Banking & Investing

   Citi Online Banking Alerts

   This alert is to inform you on re-confirming your Online banking
   personal details. You are required to follow the action if you agree
   with the information displayed below.

   Dear Customer,

   During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and Online
   verification procedures, we have detected a slight error in your
   personal information.

   This might be due to either of the following reasons:

   1. A recent change in your personal information (i.e change of
   personal details).
   2. Submitting invalid information during the initial Set Up for online
   banking.

   Please update and confirm your personal information by clicking on the
   option below:

                               [3]Get Started

   If you have any questions about your account, please feel free to
   [4]contact us

   Citi Home Equity Solutions
   [5]Key Home Equity Solutions
   Remodeling?
   You'll have to find the right color. But we'll help you find the right
   home equity line of credit.
   [arrow_white.gif] [6]Learn More
   [7]Banking [8]Credit Cards [9]Lines & Loans [10]Investing [11]Planning
   [12]Citi [13]Bank with confidence ? veriSign?
   Please Do Not Reply to this e-mail
   This notification was sent based on your Set Up in the Online Banking
   Account Alerts program.
   Please review our [14]Privacy Policy.
   Citi Inquiries
   100 Citibank Drive
   San Antonio, TX 78245
   1-800-CITI

   [eof?rRIUDXCCDATAEcvza0y7.2ebu.3dbu9TUF.3df7beD9vfEaEvEv8b_91z0_uvEUUV
   ZCUXCYE91z0_uvETUZUZYXATE9vf8v_d.265EWUWWVWV]