Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:03:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John J. Rieser" <jjr@grauel.com>
To:        "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
Cc:        "hardware@FreeBSD.ORG" <hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Who makes FBSD friendly rackmount systems?

Greetings!,

I was just perusing the BSDcon flyer and ran across a section that stated
BSDi supported rack mounts, etc.  Www.bsdi.com, I believe, may have a
configuration.  And before you ask, no, I don't have any experience with
them.  Just happened to be reading mail & e-mail ;-)

Simon writes:
 > We're interested as well - especially in a company that provides some guarantee as far as stability goes under heavy
 > loads. They obviously have to know exactly what they are doing and stress-test all of their servers. Not sure if this is too
 > much too ask, but you never know.
 >
 > -Simon

Hope this at least gives you a place to start!

John J. Rieser			jjr@grauel.com
PO Box 6249			Tel: (765)477-6000 \
100 Sawmill Road				    x327
Lafayette, IN  47903		     (800)489-4891 /