Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 95 11:41:42 IST
From:      "Ugen J.S.Antsilevich" <ugen@netvision.net.il>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   640 first K's..

Hi guys!
So i'v looked into boot code,thought a bit (well..as much as i can)
and i see that the way we load kernel we do it above 1mb..well.it is
because kernel is bigger then 640k with all segments.Now if so
and including that kernel uses memory above itself only(correct me
if i'm wrong) the first 1 Mb (except video memory and stuff) or at least
640K are unused???
Thanx for answers:)

--
-=Ugen J.S.Antsilevich=-
NetVision - Israeli Commercial Internet          |  Learning