Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 14:14:00 -0700
From:      "Scott Wilson" <swilson258@home.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   cant Swap to /dev/adOs1b

Ok I have a PB 486 Intel with an overdrive to 80mhz and 64m of ram.
I have an old 2gig drive samsung set to master, and a IDE cdrom set as the
slave. I got the boot floppies made. i the set the partions to defualt
settings and standard MBR. After i pick the dist (usr with X) I get the
message Cant swap to  /dev/adOs1b invailded argument. after i hit ok, I then
get: Unable to get new root file systemon /dev/ad0s1a command return status
then can not make file system properly aborting..then it goes back to the
menu screen. I know it canwork I had red hat linux on this machine. Help?!